- nur als Methode benutzt, keine Infos verwertbar
- VIDA Diagnostics (again)
- Pulmonary Workstation (VIDA Diagnostics)
- Poon Hamarneh - Efficient 3D live-wire segm. of complex objects, Comput. Med Imaging Graph 2008;32:639-650
- Skeletonization Algorithm?
- Richards Poster
- imaging program used? TLIRP, Univ. Iowa
- HRMRLI → labelling → lymph nodes → interesting stuff done with airway tree
- OCT → comparison with microscopy
- interesting, but as with all OCT-methods, the penetration depth is really low
- ethanol filled and fixed rabbit lungs
- increasing the penetration depth of OCT → nice images of alveolar tissue with a penetration depth of 800 um
- very interesting work!
- OCT as evaluation method for morphological changes in the course of fixation → no shrinkage detected!!!
- “There was no change in the alveolar geometry during the fixation process”
- “The results give evidence that perfusion-fixation using glutaraldehyde and formaldehyde does not lead to artefacts by tissue shrinkage”
- Yasuto & Akiras Poster
thematic poster session
- unfortunately not present
- modeling the lung parenchma, interesting, but much too clinical
- used HRCT in study, but is not present
- HRCT-scans correlated with histological findings
- very clinical
- computational models of ventilation and perfusion
- Hoffman et al., Acad Radiol. 2004 Dec;11(12):1370-80.
- Volume filling *branching* algorithm by Burrowes et al., J Appl Physiol. 2005 Aug;99(2):731-8.
poster discussion session: IMAGING OBSTRUCTIVE LUNG DISEASES I
- Peterson et al. ISMRM 2008 Abstract #2645
- not able to find that abstract online
- Tschirren et al., IEEE Trans Med Imag 2005;24:1540-47
- 10.1109/TMI.2005.857653, not available for unibe.ch
- Bayat et al., JAP 2009 Ap-9 Epub
- Bayat et al., JAP 2006 Jun 100(6)1964:73
- Hasegawa et al. IARCCM 2006
- not even one hit with google for IARCCM hasegawa :(