This is an old revision of the document!
Submitted abstracts for conferences and meetings. *My* submitted abstracts are archived here or reside on this page until they have been either shown as a poster or I have given the talk. Abstracts where I've been part of the team are simply listed here.
Assessment of Osteo-/Angiogenesis in Minipig Mandibula by MicroangioCT with µAngiofil
- Rebecca Sandgren, David Haberthür, Nils Warfving, Benjamin Pippenger, Benjamin Bellón, Ruslan Hlushchuk
Synchrotron Microbeam Radiation Therapy and Gold nanoparticles: a combined preclinical treatment in a mouse melanoma model.
- Cristian Fernandez-Palomo, Verdiana Trappetti, Marine Potez, David Haberthür, Elke Brӓuer-Krisch, Jean Laissue, James Hainfeld, Valentin Djonov
Ex vivo microangioCT: correlative and quantitative imaging approach in preclinical cardiovascular research.
- Ruslan Hlushchuk, Laura Schaad, Robert Gianni-Barrera, David Haberthür, Andrea Banfi, Valentin Djonov
- submitted abstract
Quantitative Assessment of Brain Tumor Radiation Treatment Reveals Decrease in Tumor-supporting Vessels
- David Haberthür, Ruslan Hlushchuk, Marine Potez, Audrey Bouchet and Valentin Djonov
High Resolution Imaging and Morphometry of Vascular Remodeling in a Murine Model of Non-Cirrhotic Portal Hypertension by Micro-Computed Tomography
- Christian Perez-Shibayama, Mario Novkovic, Ruslan Hlushchuk, David Haberthür, Valentin Djonov, David Semela
An Increase in The Fractal Dimension of The Pulmonary Acini Is an Indication for their Non-uniform Development
- Ioannis Vogiatzis Oikonomidis, David Haberthür, Tiziana P. Cremona, Marco Stampanoni, Johannes C. Schittny
- American Thoracic Society International Conference, 2018, San Diego, USA
IN-SITU MICRO-STRUCTURAL STUDIES OF GAS HYDRATE FORMATION IN SEDIMENTARY MATRICES
- Marwen Chaouachi, Andrzej Falenty , Katkleen Sell, Jens-Oliver, Schwarz, Martin Wolf, Frieder Enzmann, *David Haberthür*, Werner F. Kuhs
- The 8th International Conference on Gas Hydrates, Beijing, China
- The 9th International Workshop on Methane Hydrates R&D, Hyderabad, India
Stereological characterization of individual acini using high-resolution x-ray tomographic microscopy
- David Haberthür, Sébastien Barré, Stefan A. Tschanz, Marco Stampanoni, Johannes C. Schittny
- American Thoracic Society International Conference, 2012, Philadelphia, USA
Estimation Of The Number Of Acini During Postnatal Rat Lung Development
- Johannes C. Schittny, Sebastien F. Barre, David Haberthur, and Marco Stampanoni
- American Thoracic Society International Conference, 2012, San Francisco
- accepted as a poster